IT and Digital Manager
No Agencies. Tritech invites applications from candidates who currently hold the right to work in the UK and meet the role requirements.
Salary £45k to £50k DOE
Tritech is a high-technology business dedicated to providing the most reliable imaging and ancillary equipment for use in underwater applications. Through a truly international customer base, Tritech’s cutting edge technology has been adopted as the preferred choice in an expanding variety of sub-sea applications including deep sea infrastructure, marine life tracking systems and diver search & recovery operations. With the backing of its parent company General Oceans, Tritech is now poised to launch more new products providing underwater solutions for our customers worldwide.
Why work at Tritech?
We are lucky enough to be based at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ulverston, on the edge of the Lake District National Park. It’s the ideal location to immerse yourself in all the Cumbrian lifestyle has to offer and develop your career in an innovative and niche sub-sea technology market. At Tritech, flexible working is not a box we tick, it’s an innate part of our culture based on trust. Can you imagine a not-so-average IT career that allows you to live and work flexibly on the edge of the Lake District National Park? Well, at Tritech you can do just that.
This is a stand-alone role, based on-site at our Ulverston facility, reporting to the Finance Director. Our IT infrastructure, systems and software require investment to facilitate business growth. As a result, you will be experienced in analysing business needs and skilled in the definition and implementation of an IT roadmap that will deliver improvements in technical governance and operational effectiveness. The role will suit someone within commuting distance of Ulverston, with a background of 2nd/3rd line IT support or infrastructure engineering, seeking more autonomy.
Join us and enjoy:
- Flexible working. 37.5 hours per week worked Mon-Fri with flexible start and finish times and some hybrid working
- Annual bonus based on Company performance.
- Death in service life assurance 6x salary
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay scheme and Income Protection insurance
- A generous pension scheme starting at 5.5% employer contributions
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Enhanced family leave entitlements
- Access to a benefits program with Cycle to Work scheme, discounted gym membership and hundreds of high street and online discount schemes.
- A modern, custom-built working environment with free parking
- Free tea and coffee, showers, lockers, drying room.
Our people enjoy solving a variety of technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
- Define, own and deliver the IT roadmap
- Asset management of hardware and software licences
- Specify and purchase hardware.
- Install and configure equipment with support from 3rd party IT service partners.
- Manage on-premise IT and telephony infrastructure and systems
- Advise and guide the business on cloud-based, 3rd party solutions to ensure compliance with our IT and GDPR policies.
- Manage and monitor security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection, and antivirus software, to improve cyber resilience.
- Implementation of cyber essentials standards throughout the business.
- Define and own the regular testing and improvements to our Disaster Recovery Planning
- Work with 3rd party IT support partners to improve and maintain appropriate levels of cyber security and the correct use of the Company Network.
- Own the IT onboarding and change management process for new hires, changes and leavers
- Manage the company’s IT budget and spending in line with the agreed budget.
- Support the digital development needs of our internal functions
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant professional qualifications in computer sciences, business analysis and project management
- Experienced 3rd party IT support management
- The ability to influence at all levels and translate “tech speak” for non-technical internal customers
- Previous experience of successfully delivering IT and digital transformation in a similar high-growth SME environment will be an advantage